Saturday, March 03, 2007

A Visit with Kait and Kate

I have felt exhausted all week, but I think that I am finally recuperating from the exciting trip I took last Sunday. I met Katie Marie from Pursuing the Mystery and Kaitlin from Mission Amare! It was an amazing time of tea, games, talking, and even more talking. You would never believe all the ground we covered in our conversations. I left exhilarated, encouraged, and – wiped out. I think I slept most of the way home the next day! It was all worth it, and I would turn right around and do it again. We had so much fun!

The picture at the top of this post is one of my favorites from the trip. I borrowed it from Kaitlin's post at Mission Amare, and it was taken by Katie's sister Ellen.Kaitlin took a picture of Katie......While Katie was taking a picture of Kaitlin!This is Katie and Elizabeth (me) at our lovely table of tea, biscuits, mints, and jelly beans. Can you tell that we took lots of pictures?

Oklahoma -- Home Sweet State

7 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

How fun! It's fun to meet people you met through blogs. I've only done it once, but it was exciting!

It was neat to see a picture of you, so that I can picture you in my head a little better!

Jennelle said...

Great pics - it looks like you had a wonderful time! :-)

Love,

Jennelle

Kaitlin said...

Elizabeth! I had such a great time with you! The pictures you posted are wonderful. Great memories!

Mandy Grace said...

What fun! It looks like a lovely time was had by all. And it's great to put a face with a name. :-)

Rachel Marie said...

What a wonderful time you all must've had!!! It's so wonderful to meet people who you've gotten to know thru blogging or writing...

Great pictures!

Kate Marie said...

Lovely pictures, Elizabeth. I miss you! :-)

Hannah Beth said...

Wow! It looks like ya'll had a blast!