Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Multimedia Presentation

I have been so busy living life that I haven’t had time to write about life – or anything else for that matter. Study.Quiet has been much too quiet lately, and other things have been neglected too. My journal feels abandoned. Letters haven’t been written. Deadlines have been missed.

What have I been up to? Well, I would like to share some of it – but I haven’t the time now. The short version would sound something like this: music, more music, and a fast approaching deadline on a family project I am working on.

So, until I can put a lot of my blog post ideas onto paper (or screen) go check out the multimedia presentation my brother David put together at The Moore City News. It shows pictures of our unique music festival experience this year. It was a challenge; trial after trial assaulted us, but we were continually reminded of the faithfulness and goodness of God. No problem is too great that he cannot overcome it.

Musical note: we performed a recorder solo (David), recorder duet (both of us), recorder trio (both of us and one friend), and recorder quartet (both of us and two friends.) David also sang in a vocal ensemble.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

GOOD POST YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT SSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDDDOOOOOOIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG PPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSR said...

Good job at State. I heard you got 2 plaques and David got 4. David's slide show was cool. I hope you guys find something else besides papers. Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she is ok. Talk later.

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

Hey, Markus. Thanks! I actually received three plaques -- a personal record. Yes, my mom is fine. The dog bite wasn't as bad as it could have been. She was blessed. David did do a good job, didn't he? Some of my customers are sad to see me go (example above!)

MSR said...

Oh yeah, I think it was Jacob that got 2 plaques. Sorry for the miscount.

Kaitlin said...

That was a cool presentation!

Miss you, dear!

Anna and Miriam said...

Believe me, I understand exactly how you feel! I'm quite busy getting ready for dance and music presentations...

MSR said...

Elizabeth, take a look at christianveritas.blogspot.com

It may look similar to something you've done in the past, if you have done Starting Points before.
Tell Davy to check it out too.