Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, David!

My brother's birthday was on Thanksgiving this year. David is one of my dearest friends as well as my brother. I know God has good things in store for him, and I look forward to cheering him on along the way!

David has a bold sense of humor and a fun personality that keeps me laughing. He took one of his birthday photos and added this odd twist to it.

I love you, David, and I wish you all the best as you enter this next year of your life. Grow in faith and truth!

4 comments:

Wholesome Works said...

Happy birthday, David!

Sorry I'm a little late in my congratulations. It looks like you had a good birthday and no, I haven't had my caffeine today, but it appears that you have; then again, maybe that was just birthday excitement.

Zachary

P.S. The cheesecake looks delicious, Elizabeth. I like the little bits of pineapple on top each slice.

faithful lofgren said...

Happy birthday to both you <3 and David! :D I didn't know that your birthdays were so close. Heehee - I love the picture of David. I am drinking my caffeine right now! Love you <3

Under Southern Skies said...

The cake looks delicious, Cheesecake is one of my favorites!

I haven't been on your blog in a long time! I'll have to catch up on some of the posts! :)

BTW, would you mind if I added your blog to my links?

Katie Marie said...

Happy late Birthday, David!

Elizabeth, I miss you and your family!!