Thursday, March 05, 2009

My Life Purpose


I am a child of God, and it is my purpose to glorify Him in everything I do. My life is dedicated to obeying Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and encouraging others to “love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.” I will serve the Kingdom of God by proclaiming His righteousness, truth, and everlasting love to my family, friends, and community. I purpose to use my music, writing, and service abilities to minister to the young and old alike. Every friendship is an opportunity to be a blessing, and I pray that God will use me to communicate a multigenerational vision of obedient fellowship with Jesus Christ to a world in dire need of spiritual awakening.

1 comment:

melanieheather said...

Elizabeth, I LOVE your life purpose statement! It is beautiful, and not only that, but I love the statement "every friendship is an opportunity to be a blessing..." HOW TRUE!
btw..I check your blog every now and again. I'm doing CollegePlus! as well and enjoying it very much. My life purpose and being purpose statements are on my own blog!
In Christ,
Melanie