Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Zachary Pruett: Photographer (and all around great guy)


Zachary and I go way back.  We were both 11 years old when we first began attending the same homeschool music lessons.  I don't remember him that early though.  We were 12 by the time he made a lasting impression on my mind, and we didn't say more than a few words to each other for a couple years.  Essentially, we never "met", but over the years he went from being "that boy in class" to being my best friend.  Now, he is my sweetheart and my darling.  We entered a courtship on April 11, 2009.

Zachary is one of the most talented and artistic people I have ever met while being down to earth and full of godly wisdom.  As a youth, he was the one who stirred me up to get serious about my own Bible study, and now, he is still a godly young man with a drive to bless people with the good news of Jesus Christ.  He has always impressed me with his wholesomeness.  Now, Wholesome Works Photography is the name of his new business.  It just started this month, and I am thrilled to see more pictures appear on his site all the time.

A few of his latest pictures were captured when a light snow fell in our area.  Almost everyone in town missed it -- I was at work and had no knowledge of it until it was over.  Even those who saw the snow did not realize its full beauty.  Zachary did -- and he caught it on film (or I should say -- on his memory card).  Click here and here to see some of his snowflake pictures.  God's creation is marvelous beyond all description!

I thank the Lord for Zachary, and I know you will be blessed with his photos almost as much as I am.  Take a look at his blog at blog.wholesomeworksphotography.com and his website at www.wholesomeworksphotography.com.




2 comments:

Under Southern Skies said...

You both make a cute couple. :) I seen some of the photography that Zachary did of the snowflakes, and it was so unique!

Anna Naomi said...

Cute picture! Thanks for sharing!

It's neat that you're courting someone you grew up with and who became your best friend. I always thought that would be fun when I heard the stories of others who have done it. After all, you already share many memories together!