- 12 February: Don't be controlled by the crowd; stand strong in the face of opposition.
- 13 February: When I seek the Lord, He answers. "Those who look to Him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed." (Psalm 34:5) Be radiant.
- 14 February: God expects me to give my best and make disciples for Him. He protects those who fear Him and seek peace. He will deliver me from all my troubles. Don't be simple and give in to temptation.
- 15 February: Just as the Levites were consecrated to God, we should take equal care that our worship is holy -- set apart. Follow God. Let His glory lead me.
- 16 February: God asks for perfection. Am I giving Him the best of my time and spending it in fellowship with Him? Seek wisdom.
- 17 February: I am not the only one affected by my actions and attitudes. What do I value, and how do I stay consistent with my values?
- 18 February: "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act." (Psalm 37:5)
This week's scripture readings were from:
Exodus 34:1-Leviticus 7:27
Matthew 27:15-Mark 3:30