Friday, June 11, 2010

One Year From Today

Announcing...

...The engagement of Zachary Pruett and Elizabeth Moore!

June 11, 2011 will be a special day. Zachary, my best friend and sweetheart, will be my husband in one year! I will be his wife! I am amazed at God's goodness toward us.
Looking back on the last several years, I can't help but smile at all the wonderful memories Zachary and I already have together. I eagerly anticipate our future. There are more sweet memories to make, more adventures to experience together, more things to learn about each other, and more ways for us to grow in our love.

I ask God for His guidance in my last year at home with my parents, brother, and sister, and I ask that you keep Zachary and me in your prayers as we prepare for our lives together as husband and wife. Thank you!

11 comments:

Sisters of Grace said...

Congrats!!!
That is soo very exiting!

Many blessings,
♥Michelle

Under Southern Skies said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for both of you!

Faith Lofgren said...

YES!!!! Picture of the two of you AND the ring! :D I am so so happy for you and Zachary and I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers your last year at home (well, this home). :) <3

~Faith

Anna Naomi said...

Praise God! Congratulations! I have enjoyed seeing glimpses of your courtship on this blog, and I'm very excited about your future together! Though I don't know you in person, I'm rejoicing with you across the miles. :)

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

Thank you for your congratulations! You all are so sweet!

Jessica said...

Oh, so exciting! Congratulations to both of you!! :)

~ a long-time lurker who's only just now gotten around to commenting

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

Thanks for commenting, Jessica! I am glad you stopped in!

Susanna said...

I thank God that he has given me such a wonderful sister. You have been the best friend that I could ever hope for, and I look forward to the years ahead as you chart this new territory. Just remember you're not charting it alone! God has truly blessed you, and I am very happy for you and Zachary.

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

Thank you, Susanna. It means a lot to me for you to say that. I love you, sister!

Hannah-Liz said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth!!! :) I'm so happy for you!

~Hannah-Liz

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

Thank you Hannah-Liz!