Sunday, October 31, 2010

One Thing: Everlasting Love

"But the steadfast love of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him,
and his righteousness to children’s children,
to those who keep his covenant
and remember to do his commandments."
Psalm 103:17-18

I had a difficult time choosing One Thing from my Bible reading today.  We are in Lamentations, Hebrews, Psalms, and Proverbs, and there is so much!  Psalm 103, however, really ministered to me today -- especially verses 1-5.  Let me share:

Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

One Thing! Glorify God, and trust His everlasting love.  He forgives, heals, and restores.  Praise God!

1 comment:

Rachel Beth said...

Hello Elizabeth

It's always difficult to choose a verse for Bible reading - there are SO many wonderful ones!! I really enjoyed the ones you chose to share.

God bless you.
~Rachel Beth