Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Study in School Books

Monday
It seems as though each day has a different set of books or writing project associated with it.  I wrote book evaluations of The Star-Spangled Banner by Peter Spier and A Polar Bear Journey by Debbie S. Miller on Monday.
 
Tuesday
Tuesday saw me writing a book evaluation about Edward and the Pirates by David McPhail and a discussion post about Emma by Jane Austen. 

Wednesday
I took the day off from school on Wednesday to enjoy a visit from my grandmother -- hence the black picture! We had a great time!

Thursday
I wrote an essay about alphabet books on Thursday.  I also wrote several responses on the Emma discussion board while listening to Christmas music.  Yes, I know it is only October.  I started the Christmas songs back in September, or was it still August?

Friday
 I wrote my last book evaluation for the module on Wanted: Best Friend by A. M. Monson.

Saturday
I submitted my assignments for the module and checked out a lot of new books from my library in preparation for the next.  I am sure to need more, however!  You can also see from the photo that I am making sure I have my Sunday School book ready (I help in the third and fourth grade class).

Week 6, here I come!

2 comments:

Robert said...

Oh my.

caitlin said...

What a fun way to track what you are doing for school!