Sunday, November 07, 2010

A Second Study in School Books

Monday
I read my textbook on Monday. It was a long but blessed day!

Tuesday
I worked on my Jane Austen class and read more of the textbook.  As you can see, it was Election Day!

Wednesday
More Christmas music!  Oh, and that paper has my assignments on it.  I wrote my discussion post for Children's Literature and kept reading.

Thursday
Believe me, I did school. It was a long day, so I didn't get a picture taken.  Thursday was also the day I had my last coaching call with CollegePlus!  I will miss my coach!  I was blessed with two wonderful ladies during my CollegePlus! days.  They provided needed accountability, prayer, and encouragement.  What a blessing their friendship has been!
Friday
Friday found me working on an essay about the four types of traditional literature.  My midterm is next Thursday, so I have been devoting a significant portion of time to studying for it.

Saturday
I wrote a book evaluation about Rapunzel -- retold and illustrated by Paul O. Zelinsky.  I am also spending a lot of time on the chapter about modern fantasy from my textbook and reading The Borrowers by Mary Norton.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Elizabeth,

You're doing a great job. I really enjoy your photos, too!

Love,

Dad

caitlin said...

Congratulations! I'm sure your coach is going to miss you too!