Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Third Study in School Books

Monday
I wrote my essay about Jane Austen's Emma on Monday.  I made edits throughout the week and submitted it on Thursday.

Tuesday
My modern fantasy book evaluation was about Hans Christian Andersen's The Wild Swans.
 
Wednesday
I wrote an essay about suspending disbelief in modern fantasy and used the example of Mary Norton's The Borrowers.
 .
Thursday
My Intro to Children's Literature midterm examination was on Thursday morning.  I continued to read from my textbook and poetry books in the afternoon. 
 
Friday
I read a lot of poetry by many authors, but I wrote my essay about Robert Louis Stevenson's A Child's Garden of Verses.

Saturday
I wrote a book evaluation about Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere.  I am happy that I have only five weeks of school left!!!

No comments: