Saturday, December 04, 2010

One Thing: Greater

"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."
1 John 4:4

One Thing: The Lord is bigger and greater than my problems.  He will handle them.

PRAYER REQUEST: There are two weeks of school left, and I would appreciate your prayers.  I have 7 papers to write in the next week, and the midterm I took on November 11th never made it to my mentor.  Please pray that the college would find it quickly and get it to my mentor as soon as possible.  Thanks.

UPDATE -- 7 Dec 2010
I received an email from my mentor today with good news!  She received my midterm and will grade it within a few days!  Thank you for your prayers!

4 comments:

melanieheather said...

OOOHHHH!! I'm praying Elizabeth!!!! Wow, I definitely understand how hectic these next few weeks will be for you!!! You'll make it through! :)

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

Thank you, Melanie!

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

UPDATE
I received an email from my mentor today with good news! She received my midterm and will grade it within a few days! Thank you for your prayers!

melanieheather said...

I am sooo happy for you!!! :) God is good and faithful! :) :) Blessings!