Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Snowed In!

Yes, I was snowed in yesterday.  Most everything was closed, but the library where I work was open, so I did my best to make it in (with my dad's help).  We didn't make it any further than the street in front of our house.  The library closed three hours later, so it was just as well.
 All of these pictures were taken from the comfort of indoors!



I spent a good part of the day working on family history and other stuff on the computer, eating comfort food made by my wonderful parents (including grits for lunch and acorn squash for dinner), and drinking tea!

I did make it to work today, but it was no fun getting out of our neighborhood.  The roads are bad!

5 comments:

Sisters of Grace said...

I just love being snowed in! We are snowed in right now:).

♥Michelle

Rachel Beth said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures! I've never experienced snow so I'd really like to be 'snowed in' at least once! :)

Keep warm and God bless.

Elizabeth said...

Hallo Elizabeth,
In the~Netherlands in the month December it has snowed several days. I hadn't go to work, I liked it very much. I have ordered and received the book 'How to read slowly'.I need a dictionary to understand the text. But I have understood that it is very important to look at the worldview. I have visited the website or Cornerstone C.
Very interesting!
Greetings from the Netherlands!

Anna said...

Being snowed in can be so cozy. Although I love living in the South, I grew up in the North and occasionally I miss hunkering down when it's cold outside. :)

Robert said...

My favorite photo is the one showing the flag waving. We had fun during those snow days!

Dad