Friday, April 06, 2012

Anna Christine

Anna Christine Pruett was born on Sunday, April 1st at 8:53am. She weighed 8lbs 3oz and is 21 1/4 inches long.

our first family photo with Anna

Anna Christine at just a few hours old
Anna is Hebrew and means “gracious” and “merciful.”  Christine is English and means “follower of Christ."  She is named after the biblical Anna, the prophetess who recognized the baby Jesus as the Redeemer, and her maternal grandmother Christina Marie Moore.   We pray that her name would come to pass literally in her life: that she would come to know the grace of God and become a follower of Christ.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations to the whole family! She is precious, and I love her name! God bless you and little Anna.

A Heart of Praise said...

So precious, congratulations! :) Her name is very pretty.

Sisters of Grace said...

Congratulations!!!
Such a sweet little girl with a beautiful name!

♥Michelle

Joy said...

Beautiful! Anna is a gorgeous little girl. I am happy for you and Zachary. Blessings on your little family.

Rachel Beth said...

Congratulations on the birth of your lovely little girl, such a precious gift from the Lord! May her life be blessed and she be blessing to all. (Such a pretty name too).

with Christian love
Jessica & Rachel

Amy said...

Aww, so sweet!! Congratulations! Her name is beautiful; may God continue to bless you all!

Anna Naomi said...

Just saw this - congratulations! And I must say I really like her name. ;)

Being named after the prophetess Anna myself has been an inspiration and challenge to me as I've grown, so I pray it will be the same for your Anna.

Enjoy her! She's adorable!

Robert Wayne Moore said...

...Catching up, Elizabeth! I'll see you again on Monday...

Love,

Dad