Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

The new year has come.  2011 was a big year for me.  2012 was also a big year.  What will 2013 bring?  I don’t know.  I do know Anna will grow older, celebrate her first birthday, and become more like a toddler than a baby. I will gain experience, laugh, cry, and grow.

I don’t have a list of resolutions for myself this year, just the desire to become more like Jesus every day.  I want to serve my family and grow the Kingdom in my own small way.  Whether I am preparing a meal, giving Zachary a listening ear, rocking our baby, or tidying our home, I want to be cheerful, thankful, and encouraging.

Zachary and I hope to visit my grandmother in the spring and continue on to finally see the Grand Canyon.  These are dreams – our plans. What will our reality look like? What unexpected blessings and challenges will we face?  Our lives are in the Lord’s hands.  I do know I am looking forward to 2013!

1 comment:

Robert Wayne Moore said...

I'm not sure how I missed this. God does have GOOD things in readiness for you and Zachary and Anna this year! Love, Dad