Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Standing by Herself

Anna gains confidence every day. Guess what we got a picture of yesterday?
Anna stood by herself! She remained on her own two feet without any support for quite a while before lowering herself gently to the ground. Then she did it several more times!

She is really getting the hang of it. She was supporting herself with one of our folding chairs later in the day and let go all on her own.

I am so happy for her. Look at that cute smile!

Many thanks to the proud grandpa, my dad, who took these photos during his visit!

7 comments:

Robert Wayne Moore said...

Anna was delightful, as always! I am always glad to capture a few of these moments 'on film' as we used to say.

By the way, I spoke to someone this afternoon whose married daughter has a phone app with Walgreens. She can select the photo she wants to print, send it to Walgreens, and then pick it up when it's ready. I might look into that; if the quality is good, it might be a nice occasional option.

Dad

Elizabeth E Pruett said...

I don't have apps or anything, but I do order from Walgreens online and pick the photos up at our local store. It doesn't take very long.

Robert Wayne Moore said...

Are you satisfied with the quality?

Elizabeth E Pruett said...

Mostly, I am. They won't fix a bad photo, and there have been some inconsistencies. I once ordered two copies of the same photo. One came out too red and the other was fine. They are fine most of the time, and you can look at the pictures and decide not to buy if they are not satisfactory. Zachary likes mpix.com for their quality.

Robert Wayne Moore said...

How often does Zachary use mpix.com? I haven't heard of that.

Elizabeth E Pruett said...

It has been a while, but that is where he ordered his big prints (like the yellow flower in our living room). We haven't ordered many photos lately.

Robert Wayne Moore said...

Thanks!