Thursday, July 04, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

In keeping with my recent tradition of only posting on holidays, Happy Independence Day!

I have big news too.  The email I have been waiting for with eager anticipation was in my inbox this morning. It read, "Congratulations, Your membership in the Mayflower Descendants was approved. You will be hearing from the secretary soon, with a congratulatory letter and your membership card. I will have your certificate at the November meeting in OKC. Your current year's (2013) dues have already been paid." 

It's time for a happy dance! I am a member of the General Society of Mayflower Descendants!

In other news, we read the Declaration of Independence today, did a lot of cooking, and enjoyed the beautiful Oklahoma weather.

Happy Independence Day, Everyone!


2013 Chocolate Mousse

No comments: