Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

There is so much I am thankful to the Lord for this year.  I am not going to list them all here, but what a year it has been!  I echo the Psalmist when he wrote:

Praise the Lord!
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
    for his steadfast love endures forever!
Who can utter the mighty deeds of the Lord,
    or declare all his praise?
Psalm 106:1-2


I was busy in the kitchen today. Anna loved watching me make two cranberry apple pies.  I am not sure I have ever had that particular pie before, although I am sure I have had some kind of apple and cranberry dessert in the past.  This was an adventure for two more reasons as well.  I made the crust using coconut oil and made a lattice design with it for the top of my pies.  Making a lattice crust wasn't as hard as I imagined.  I am at the end of a long day, so I will sign off for now.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving!  

No comments: